There is a litany of poor marketing and advertising practices remembered in a new survey from the New Statesman Media Group New Statesman Press Gazette sustainable luxury lifestyle and ESG publishers From Fyre Festival to Kendall Jenner and Pepsi to ...
This guide – brought to you by GMA partner Demand Exchange for Bazaarvoice – covers everything you need to know about the state of consumer-generated content (CGC), from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases, like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
You’ll get the most up-to-date findings and statistics, as well as strategies for improving the performance of your CGC campaign.
Download your copy of the latest edition of The Conversation Index to learn:
- How you can capture new market share by planning for seasonal spikes in CGC
- How ‘Write a Review’ campaigns are impacting email click-through rates
- How mobile device usage is changing shopping habits among 25-34-year-olds
- Why customer service issues in CGC can make or break a deal for financial service brands
- How some food & beverage retailers have seen a 73% lift in conversion when using CGC
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.