Cosmetic surgery procedures cigarettes gambling payday loans abortion providers prescription drugs and debt finance solutions should not be allowed to be advertised on television a poll by international full service market research agency YouGov has found However other potentially controversial ...
The annual Youth Trends Report combines the results of an in-depth survey of the UK’s 16-24s with insights from industry experts and youth contributors. It shines a spotlight on the trends impacting the lives of young people today, across the categories of Lifestyle, Digital and Content.
The 2018 report features nine emerging trends, including:
- Deeper Connection – Young people are speaking out about sensitive subjects such as anxiety and modern masculinity. How can brands tap into these topics with purpose?
- Emotive Tech – Digital innovations are bringing emotion to the forefront via touch, voice, AR and VR. How open are young consumers to forming a personal bond with their devices?
- Future Foodies – Gen Z are fuelling the future of the food industry. What’s next after canned wine, rainbow bagels and mermaid-everything?
Coming up in 2019
Voxburner are currently working on their 2019 Youth Trends Report, which will be launched at YMS19 LDN in April. All delegates will receive a complimentary physical copy on arrival at the event.
YMS will also be a chance to delve into the youth trends and marketing strategies that will be shaping 2019 for Gen Z, during two days of panels and keynotes across eight stages. Here are a few of the sessions we’re most excited about:
- Hear how Levi’s, 20th Century Fox, Vodafone and Chelsea FC have adapted their offering to resonate with Gen Z.
- How do you create the perfect online shopping experience for 16-24s? Skinnydip, eBay and Ticketmaster share their tips on understanding the Gen Z mobile and social shopper.
- Quiz a panel of savvy 16-24s on the lifestyle, digital, content and tech trends impacting their lives.
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.