There's one thing most marketers seem to agree on right now: the increased need to provide helpful marketing. But what does that mean? And how can it benefit organisations? We speak to marketers and business leaders to find out...
The annual Youth Trends Report combines the results of an in-depth survey of the UK’s 16-24s with insights from industry experts and youth contributors. It shines a spotlight on the trends impacting the lives of young people today, across the categories of Lifestyle, Digital and Content.
The 2018 report features nine emerging trends, including:
- Deeper Connection – Young people are speaking out about sensitive subjects such as anxiety and modern masculinity. How can brands tap into these topics with purpose?
- Emotive Tech – Digital innovations are bringing emotion to the forefront via touch, voice, AR and VR. How open are young consumers to forming a personal bond with their devices?
- Future Foodies – Gen Z are fuelling the future of the food industry. What’s next after canned wine, rainbow bagels and mermaid-everything?
Coming up in 2019
Voxburner are currently working on their 2019 Youth Trends Report, which will be launched at YMS19 LDN in April. All delegates will receive a complimentary physical copy on arrival at the event.
YMS will also be a chance to delve into the youth trends and marketing strategies that will be shaping 2019 for Gen Z, during two days of panels and keynotes across eight stages. Here are a few of the sessions we’re most excited about:
- Hear how Levi’s, 20th Century Fox, Vodafone and Chelsea FC have adapted their offering to resonate with Gen Z.
- How do you create the perfect online shopping experience for 16-24s? Skinnydip, eBay and Ticketmaster share their tips on understanding the Gen Z mobile and social shopper.
- Quiz a panel of savvy 16-24s on the lifestyle, digital, content and tech trends impacting their lives.
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.