The decision by Bundeskartellamt, Germany’s competition authority, to rule against Facebook’s plans to merge user data from Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram is hugely significant and perhaps the first step towards the separation of data from the digital monopolies.
In the modern marketer’s world, you need to leverage marketing automation to chart the ever-changing course of the buyer’s journey. With so much access to information, detail and choice, marketers must have a clear plan in place in order to reach their buyers at every stage of their journey. This eBook discusses a marketing strategy that truly focuses on the customer.
The GMA has teamed with Demand Exchange to bring this eBook from Act-On to help you discover:
- The High Performance Marketing Plan
- The marketer’s opportunity at each stage of the buyer’s journey
- The four tenets of effective campaign themes
- How to map your content to the customer lifecycle stages
- Key components to a successful marketing technology landscape
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.