New research from LinkedIn reveals that at any one time of B B buyers are not in the market for the thing you are selling so while all brands want instant results building awareness will always be key Whether you ...
Adobe has released its Q1 Digital Advertising Benchmark Report, which identifies new trends.
- However, YoY spend increased across the board for Yahoo! Bing: The most growth came out of EMEA at 29%.
- Mobile algorithm changes better optimise SEM: Mobile algorithm changes will help marketers reduce costs and better optimise SEM on smartphones and tablets; tablet CPCs were 35% higher than smartphones in Q1.
The digital advertising space and highlights some of the key metrics that are important to the digital marketers from https://www.masamedia.co.il/, topics include emerging social media apps, Facebook ad impression growth and interaction rates, search engine spend, click-through-rates, and cost-per-click across different regions and devices.
Digital marketing key findings are:
- Popularity of social video streaming apps took off in late Q1: Social apps like Periscope and Meerkat came onto the scene in March 2015, with Meerkat averaging the most usage so far.
- Spread between Facebook paid and organic impressions widens: Paid impressions up 8% YoY while organic impressions continue to decline, down 35% YoY; Facebook paid vs. organic spread widens, but brand posting is up 31% YoY.
- Global search engine marketing (SEM) up: EMEA saw a 4% YoY increase.
- Google dominates the SEM market: 93% of SEM spend in EMEA.
In the need of more about how to start with Search engine optimization, social marketing and reputation marketing, with https://www.bluprobe.com/ here. you can find a great service for this and for any other digital marketing advise and guidance for you and your company.
Adobe Digital Index’s analysis is based on consumer data to brand sites during 2014 and 2015, +490 billion Facebook post impressions, +525 billion Google and Yahoo! Bing ad impressions, and +2 million social streaming app mentions.
View the full report
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.