Copywriting great Drayton Bird recalls one of the finest talks on copywriting he's ever witnessed. Entitled “20 Opinionated Answers to 20 Questions Nobody Asked,” it's full of wit and wisdom which is just as relevant today - even if the mediums have evolved. Take away just one lesson and you're sure to benefit.
ABM is now a key strategy for any company selling to enterprise businesses. Its evolution from Key Account Marketing has been rapid. However, it’s much more than a cosmetic name change, with a new approach to data and account-wide awareness and advocacy now seen as key to success.
This multi-channel approach requires new skills, new technology and new partners if it is to provide real ROI for your business.
Read our best practice guide to discover:
- The advantages of adopting an intelligent ABM strategy for your business
- The top 8 reasons for using ABM
- How to ‘flip the marketing funnel’
- The Merit Direct ABM success framework
- Why data is key to ABM success
- Key sources of data in a data-rich world
- How to use intent data to drive predictive ABM
- Case study from LogMeIn on how it successfully implemented ABM to drive a 40% lift in average deal size, and more
Download our free guide today (registration required) and accelerate your intelligent ABM strategy with data.
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.