Third party data has been subject to great scrutiny since GDPR came into force. We speak to industry insiders and data privacy experts to find out the level of risk and how it can be sourced safely and responsibly.
In these tighter regulatory times, companies are being asked to innovate in a smarter and more considerate manner. We’ve teamed up with the Data Protection Network and OneTrust for a new report which outlines how companies ought to approach this challenge.
Over the last three years we have witnessed an explosion of interest in the issues of data governance, data compliance and data privacy which has been driven by:
1. People who have become more aware of how their online data is being used and are demanding more control and greater transparency.
2. Governments who are addressing their concerns by creating new regulations such as GDPR and the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA).
3. Businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes who are having to comply with new laws and work out how to serve a newly empowered consumer.
Our new report looks at the challenges and risks businesses face in trying to innovate in this tighter regulatory environment.
The Data Impact 2019: Innovation & Compliance report summarises:
- The challenges and risks around governance and compliance
- Best practice for business & data innovation
- How to approach data ethics in the right way
“The GDPR was a moment in time where the world collectively had a conversation about privacy, and today we are seeing the results of this dialogue.”
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.