Social media platform TikTok has come to the fore as a means of bringing people together during these socially distant times. While the video sharing app might not be a suitable option for all businesses, content marketing specialist Ashley Lipman reveals the industries which are benefitting - and some of the best practice techniques they employ.
The growth of data and its strategic importance to organisations of all sizes has thrust the issue of data quality into the spotlight. Our new whitepaper – in collaboration with data and insight specialists, REaD Group – examines the scale of ‘bad data’, its implications for businesses and what can be done about it.
“The old adage ‘garbage in, garbage out’ has never been more true or more important for businesses. Good quality data means better business decisions, better marketing and more profitable relationships.”
– Jon Cano-Lopez, CEO, REaD Group
Organisations’ believe that inaccurate customer data costs them, on average, six per cent of their annual revenues, according to the Royal Mail. Perhaps more worryingly, over a third are not even sure how much it costs them.
Tackling this problem should be a business priority. In light of the GDPR, clean data is no longer a preference for companies wanting to improve their ROI: it’s now a business fundamental.
In this 22-page whitepaper, you will learn about:
1. The data quality challenge for businesses today: The cost of bad data, its scale and how clean data has become essential in today’s economic and regulatory climate.
2. How to build a data-aware organisation: Learn how to develop into a mature, data-informed organisation, and how this provides the bedrock for maintaining clean data.
3. How to get clean: The key constituents of a data clean-up operation: The 7 essential data cleansing activities which will transform your data streams into a trusty source of insight.
4. How to stay clean: The future of data cleansing: Effective data cleansing methodologies are set to become increasingly important as new technologies emerge which rely on good data.
5. The key questions to ask your data provider: Discover whether your data providers are providing you with accurate, up-to-date and legally sourced data by asking these 8 key questions.
Download the whitepaper below and rid your company of the scourge of bad data!
Please register below to unlock this article.
An email will be sent to you with your membership details.